Arrive happy with Liverpool rides & airport transfers.
Culture, creativity and music are the themes that define Liverpool. A city steeped in history, with a number of major museums to visit. A sporting hotbed, with two Premier League teams sat a stone’s throw from one another, plus one of the world’s most iconic horse races – the Grand National. An art-lover’s dream, with modern street art to match nationally regarded galleries scattered around the city. Finally, a musical mecca, with a diverse range of venues all over the region, powered by the legacy of The Beatles.
Whether it’s work or play that brings you to Merseyside, we can help you arrive smoothly, with airport transfers to the Liverpool area that can be made completely personal to your needs.
Booking your Liverpool Airport transfers with hoppa
It’s a simple process to book with us. In the search bar above, tell us your pick-up and drop-off locations and the dates you’re wanting to travel on. Hit ‘Search’ and we’ll show you a variety of travel options that will get you from A to B on your terms.
Choosing a shuttle bus or Private transfer
We offer two primary modes of transport – shuttles buses and private Liverpool Airport taxis. Which one is right for you? Here are the main differences.
- Generally, the cheaper option of the two, offering the best choice for those looking to spend less.
- Shuttle journeys are shared with other passengers, meaning the bus will stop at multiple drop-off points along the way.
- You can expect to wait around 45 minutes from your arrival at Liverpool John Lennon to departing for your destination. This is to allow for other passenger using the service to arrive in time.
- The best option for those looking for the fastest and most direct solution.
- Our private airport taxis from Liverpool will only cater for your party, meaning you’ll head directly to your drop-off location.
- Departure should be quicker than on a shuttle, as you’ll be given a scheduled set-off time on your e-ticket.
How much will Liverpool Airport transfers cost?
It depends on where you’re going, and how, but don’t worry – we’ll give you price quotes against every single travel option that comes up in your search.
Bear in mind that all of our prices are live, meaning they can change to match fluctuations in currency and provider rates. So, the price you see today may not be the same tomorrow, but we’ll always endeavour to offer the fairest price possible. If you see a figure that you like on one of our Liverpool Airport taxis, we’d recommend booking it there and then – this will freeze the price at the rate you’ve seen, regardless of any future changes.
Any additional requirements?
If so, you’ll want to pay attention to our ‘Extras’ page that comes after you’ve chosen your preferred method of transport and the ‘Anything we can help with?’ box. You may need a vehicle with wheelchair access, or guidelines around a fragile piece of luggage. Whatever it is, let us know, and we’ll look to accommodate you. If the right option is not immediately available, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your luggage allowance
All of our Liverpool Airport transfers permit one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. If you need more than this, let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Your e-ticket will be sent to the email address you provided once you’ve completed your booking. We stress that you take good care of this. You’ll have access to it via email, but we’d also recommend printing off a paper copy as a failsafe. Your e-ticket details your departure times, where to find your driver and any additional information you might need, so keep it safe.
What to do once you’ve arrived
Once you’ve arrived at the airport, take a look at your e-ticket, more specifically the ‘Find my pick-up’ section. Here you’ll find all the instructions you need to locate your Liverpool Airport taxi or shuttle. Your meet-up point and directions may differ depending on your choice of travel and the provider taking you, so make sure to take a read through it before you arrive.
If you’re having trouble with anything, you’ll find an emergency number on the ticket too. Call this if you need our help.
Finding your driver
The process of finding your driver should be fairly easy, they should be holding a sign including the travel company’s name, your name or “hoppa”. However, if you are having any trouble, give us a ring on the number on your e-ticket and we’ll help you find your driver.
Delays are a part of life, and while we hope they don’t happen to you, we are prepared if they do. Our drivers will wait up to 45 minutes after your scheduled departure time, and we can arrange a new driver to come for you if your delay lasts between 45 minutes and three hours. In the unlikely event of a delay lasting longer, we’ll need to rearrange your airport transfers to the Liverpool area and you must contact your travel insurer.
Regardless of how delayed you are, please let us know – we can help make sure everything goes as smoothly as it can and avoid any further stress.
What’s on at Liverpool John Lennon?
You’ll find everything you’d expect from a major airport at Liverpool John Lennon. An abundance of eating and drinking options, as well as typical duty-free shopping with a few interesting extras tied in – namely a JD Sports. You’ll also find free Wi-Fi throughout the terminal, as well as facilities for any special needs throughout the airport.
Liverpool John Lennon is just under 10 miles from Liverpool city centre, making it easily accessible by road.
Journey times for our Liverpool Airport taxis
Typical journey times from Liverpool John Lennon to popular destinations are as follows.
Your return journey
If you’re looking for an airport taxi to Liverpool Airport, we can happily cater for that as well. The process works much the same as your outbound journey, with your e-ticket once again your handy guide to where you need to be and when.
Return by shuttle bus
- Your Liverpool Airport transfer pick-up time will be made available from 24 hours before your departure.
- Pick-up information will be sent to you via text if you’ve opted into our SMS notifications. If not, you can find the information online at www.hoppa.com.
- If you can’t find your departure information, you can contact us via phone.
- Please arrive at your pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
Return by private transfer
- Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at the time specified on your e-ticket.
- You’ll also be notified by text if you’ve agreed to receive SMS messages from us.
- Please be ready and at your meeting point at least 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.