Arrive happy with Bodrum rides & airport transfers.
Are you jetting off to the beautiful city of Bodrum soon? If you have everything booked for your trip to Turkey apart from the journey to your accommodation, allow hoppa’s team of travel partners to take care of your Bodrum airport transfers.
Planning your journey back? We have your return transfer to the airport covered too, meaning all that you’ll need to do is relax and enjoy your Bodrum stay.
Book your Bodrum airport transfers
To book your transfers with us, tell us your travel plans in the bar above and click the ‘Search’ button. You’ll then be given a choice of private vehicles and shuttle buses that are available for your holiday.
Should I choose private transport or shuttle bus?
If you’re trying to decide what transport type you would like to book, take a look at how the two options compare here:
- You are given a set pick-up time to meet your driver, which is listed on your e-ticket
- When you meet your driver at the airport, you will be escorted to your vehicle and set off for your accommodation
- Only you and the rest of your group will travel in the vehicle
- There are no drop-off points and your driver will take you directly to your accommodation
- This is a cost-effective option
- Your group shares the journey with other holidaymakers
- To allow your fellow passengers to join you from other flights, you might have to wait at the airport for up to 45 minutes before your bus sets off
- There are designated drop-off points along the route
How much do Bodrum airport transfers cost?
The prices listed against the transport options for the dates you’re travelling is what you will pay when you book. These prices are live estimates, however. This means that they can change based on resort pricing and fluctuating currency rates. Therefore, if you search again for your Bodrum airport transfers at a later date, the cost might be different.
Once you’ve chosen your transport, you can tell us more about your travel needs.
On the ‘Extras’ page you will find the ‘Anything we can help with?’ box. Here, you can let us know about key information, such as if you’ll have extra luggage or whether you will have a motorised wheelchair and need an adapted vehicle. We can then match the vehicle to your requirements.
What’s the luggage allowance?
We have a luggage allowance in place on our shuttle buses and private vehicles. You will be allowed one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase per person.
If you will have more luggage with you, check that the vehicle you book has the capacity for this.
When you complete your booking, we’ll send you an e-ticket. This includes essential information about your Bodrum airport transfers, such as where to meet your driver when you arrive in Turkey and contact numbers.
We recommend you print your e-ticket before your flight so that you can present it to your driver and read through it before you arrive so that you know where to go when you reach the arrivals hall.
Where do I need to go when I land?
Check the ‘find my pick-up’ section of your e-ticket to find out where you need to go to meet your driver.
There is a hoppa desk located in the airport, which is situated at the exit gate at desk numbers 11 and 12. Many joining instructions direct passengers to this area, where the travel representative will be waiting and holding a sign displaying ‘hoppa’ or the passenger’s name.
The pick-up directions can differ between transport providers and transport types, however, so it’s important that you follow the instructions on your e-ticket to locate your driver. If you can’t see any pick-up information on your e-ticket, call the number in the ‘Find my pick-up’ section to find out where you need to go.
I can’t see my driver
If you get to the pick-up point and can’t find your driver, call the number on your e-ticket for an update. Our drivers can sometimes be slightly delayed due to traffic congestion, but we will always be able to update you.
I’m going to be late for my pick-up
Whether you’re running late because you’re waiting for your suitcase or your flight is delayed, let us know as soon as you know you won’t make your pick-up time by calling the number on your e-ticket.
Your driver will wait for up to 45 minutes and if your delay runs over this time, we will need to send another driver. For delays over three hours, you’ll need to rearrange your inbound Bodrum airport transfers with us.
What’s on offer at Milas-Bodrum Airport?
Milas-Bodrum Airport – best known as Bodrum Airport – serves the historic city of Milas as well as the bustling port city of Bodrum in Turkey’s Aegean region. Ideally located just 22 miles from the sparkling waters and wondrous sites in Bodrum, this airport has a capacity of 3.2 million, making it a first-class option for holidaymakers to the city.
There is plenty on offer for passengers here, including Duty Free and gift shops selling jewellery, cosmetics and makeup 24/7. In addition, passengers can tuck into food on offer at one of the restaurants or grab a quick snack from a café. In addition, there are VIP lounges and Wi-Fi access at selected outlets.
Bodrum airport transfer times
To help you plan your trip to Turkey, we’ve listed the average transfer times to some of the most popular areas in and around Bodrum.
For your return Bodrum airport transfer, you will need to follow the following instructions as how you get back depends on whether you are taking the shuttle or a private vehicle:
Private vehicle passengers
- Your driver will arrive at your accommodation at the time listed on your e-ticket
- If you’ve opted to receive SMS messages from us, we’ll text you to remind you of your pick-up time
- Aim to be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time and have your e-ticket with you to show to the driver as proof of your booking
Shuttle bus passengers
- The day before you fly home, your pick-up time will be available for you to view on this website in the ‘My Bookings’ section
- We’ll also text you 24 hours before your flight, so it’s worth opting in to receive SMS messages from us when you book
- We ask that you get to your pick-up point 10 minutes before your bus arrives and have your e-ticket ready to show the driver
Whether you’re travelling by shuttle or private vehicle, if your driver doesn’t arrive at the pick-up time you’ve been given, you’ll need to call the emergency number on your e-ticket for an update.