Arrive happy with Leeds rides & airport transfers.
A visit to Yorkshire, known locally as ‘God’s Country’, is one to savour. Flying into Leeds Bradford International Airport, you’re a matter of minutes from the one of the UK’s most vibrant cities in Leeds, and well within reach of the county’s other gems, including the historic city of York and the ‘best of British’ landscapes of the Yorkshire Dales.
Of course, once you arrive at Leeds Bradford International, you’ll need to get to your accommodation – and that’s where hoppa comes in. Hassle-free, affordable Leeds Airport transfers to and from your destination of choice, enabling you to explore Yorkshire - and beyond - with ease.
Booking your airport transfers from Leeds with hoppa
You can start booking your airport transfers from Leeds with us right now. At the top of this page, you’ll find a quick search tool. Just enter your information, including the date, time and destination of your journey, and we’ll give you a choice of travel options to choose from.
Picking the right travel option for you
We offer two main options – shuttle bus and private transfer. Both will get you to your destination safe and sound and offer a reliable travel solution, but there are some differences between the two that you’ll want to consider.
- The cheapest option for our Leeds Bradford Airport transfers.
- You will share your journey with other passengers who have also chosen to travel by shuttle. You will travel along a pre-determined route, with each group being dropped off along the way.
- You could wait up to 45 minutes before departure from Leeds Bradford Airport – this allows all shuttle passengers to arrive in time for their transfer.
- The swiftest and most direct option for airport transfers from Leeds.
- The transfer will be for your party alone, with the driver taking you directly to your accommodation.
- You’ll set off from the airport at a time set on your e-ticket, meaning your wait for departure will be significantly reduced.
How much will Leeds Bradford Airport transfers cost?
When you fill in your travel information, you’ll get a tailored price for each travel option available. Say, for example, you’re searching for airport transfers from Leeds to the East Midlands, we’ll offer you live prices for both shuttle buses and private transfers, so you can see what suits you best.
It’s important to note that our prices are live and can change according to currency and provider rates. However, if you see a price you’re happy with and book it, your journey will remain frozen at that price, regardless of any future fluctuations.
I’ve found the right option – what’s next?
Next up is our ‘Extras’ page, where you can tell us about any additional requirements you might have using the ‘Anything we can help with?’ box. It could be anything from a need for wheelchair access or specific luggage requests – whatever you need, just let us know.
We will do our utmost to deliver according to your needs, so the trip keeps running smoothly once you’ve touched down in Leeds.
Is there a luggage allowance?
Yes, there is. It’s one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person - just as you’d get on most commercial flights. If you are travelling with additional luggage for any reason, just let us know, and we’ll look to accommodate you.
Printing your e-ticket
Once you’ve completed your booking with us, we’ll send you your e-ticket direct to the email address you provided. We recommend printing off your e-ticket as well as having online access so you can present either copy upon request should the other one be unavailable.
Your e-ticket will also provide all the key travel details you’ll need, including pick-up times, where to meet your driver, and information on your journey.
What to do upon arrival at Leeds Bradford Intl.
Once you’ve arrived, take a look at the ‘Find my pick-up’ section on your e-ticket. Here, you’ll find instructions on where to meet your driver, along with any additional information you might need. You’ll also be able to see your scheduled departure time. If there’s something you need to know but can’t see on your ticket, there will also be our emergency number to call.
Can’t find you driver?
No need to panic if you’re struggling to find your driver. Our Leeds Bradford Airport transfers sometimes depart from different locations around the premises, so just call the number on your e-ticket if you’re having any trouble.
Let us know if your flight is delayed. Your driver will wait for up to 45 minutes after your scheduled arrival time regardless, but we’d always ask you tell us in advance if possible. Again, call us on the number provided.
If your delay will be longer than 45 minutes, we’ll need to arrange for another driver to come and pick you up. If for whatever reason your delay stretches past three hours, you’ll need to rearrange your transfer and speak to your travel insurance provider – we can advise on this over the phone.
What’s going on at Leeds Bradford Intl.?
Leeds Bradford Airport is situated less than eight miles from Leeds city centre, and less than nine from Bradford. At the airport, you’ll find plenty of your typical airport amenities, from extensive duty-free through to eateries and pubs. The airport also boasts three luxury lounges where you can whittle away the time in style.
Special assistance is available where required, as well as Wi-Fi, which is free to use. If you’re departing from the airport, you can purchase fast-track security passes to beat the rush at check-in.
Journey times for Leeds Airport transfers
East Midlands Airport
Your return journey to Leeds Bradford Intl.
If you’re returning with us as well, our airport transfers from Leeds run similarly to our arrival transfers. Your e-ticket is once again your trusty guide here – consult the ‘Find my pick-up’ section to get the important details.
If anything is missing that you need to know – give us a call.
Return by shuttle bus
- Your pick-up time will be made available 24 hours before your departure.
- Pick-up information will be sent to you via text if you’ve opted into our SMS notifications. If not, you can find the information online.
- Contact us via phone if you’re missing any details.
- Please arrive at your pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Return by private transfer
- Your driver will pick you up from your agreed pick-up point at the time specified on your e-ticket.
- You’ll also be notified by text message if you’ve agreed to receive SMS messages from us.
- Please be ready and at your meeting point at least 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.