Arrive happy with Sharm El Sheikh rides & airport transfers.
Widely considered to be the crème de la crème of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el Sheikh is the jewel of the Sinai with its excellent scuba diving and snorkelling, rich Egyptian history and year round sunshine. Your gateway to this top Egyptian gem is Sharm el Sheikh Airport – the country’s second largest. Whether you’re looking for lots of activities, miles of golden sandy stretches or delicious dishes you’ll no doubt want to walk like an Egyptian as soon as possible so book your Sharm el Sheikh airport transfers with hoppa now and avoid the hassle.
Whether you’re jetting off for some beachside fun with the family or you’re planning on spending your time exploring life below the waves of the Red Sea, Sharm El Sheikh is a fun-filled destination for a getaway.
If you’ve arranged every part of your Egypt trip apart from your airport transfers from Sharm El Sheikh, choose hoppa for a no-fuss trip to your accommodation. We work with an experienced team of transfer providers who know their way around this resort town. Plus, we’ll make sure you get back in time for your flight home at the end of your stay when you book your return journey with us.
Booking your Sharm El Sheikh Airport transfer
Begin your booking by telling us your holiday details in the section at the top of this page. When you hit the ‘Search’ button you’ll be able to choose between the selection of shuttle buses and private vehicles that are available for your holiday.
Private vehicle or shuttle bus?
Can’t decide which transfer transport to choose? Here’s a look at what both have to offer:
Private vehicle passengers
- meet their driver at the scheduled pick-up time detailed on the e-ticket (read on to find out more about the e-ticket)
- set off from the airport after they meet their driver
- are the only passengers
- are taken directly to their accommodation and don’t have any drop-off points along the way
Shuttle bus passengers
- share the journey with passengers from different groups
- have a potential wait time of up to 45 minutes before leaving the airport because other passengers will be arriving on different flights
- have a set drop-off point and the bus stops to allow fellow passengers to get off at their drop-off points along the way
How much does an airport transfer in Sharm El Sheikh cost?
When you look through the list of transport options available for your trip, you’ll see that there are prices listed next to each shuttle bus and private vehicle. These prices are what you’ll pay if you book at that moment, but, as they’re are based on the current currency rates, these pricings are subject to change.
So, if you start looking for transfers now and decide to return to your search tomorrow, the price might have changed since you first started looking.
I’ve chosen my transport
After you’ve selected your shuttle bus or private vehicle, you’ll arrive at the ‘Extras’ page. For private vehicle passengers, this includes a list of additions you can make to your luggage requirements. For example, if you want to bring golf bags and another suitcase with you, you can let us know on this page.
Is there a luggage limit?
The allowance for both bus and private vehicle passengers is one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase for each person. If you think you’ll be bringing more than this, you’ll need to let us know in the Extras section.
We’ll send you an e-ticket after you complete your booking. This is both confirmation of your Sharm El Sheikh Airport transfer and an import document filled with key information about where to meet your driver when you arrive in Egypt.
Print off your e-ticket so that you can show it to your driver for your trip to your accommodation and for your journey back at the end of your holiday.
Where shall I go when I get into Sharm El Sheikh?
You’ll find the directions for where you need to go when you arrive into Egypt on the e-ticket. Make sure you read through this information carefully and if you can’t see any pick-up details in the ‘Find my pick-up’ portion of your ticket, call the number. We’ll let you know what to do from there.
It’s worth having a read through this information before you fly as you can contact us at hoppa if you’re uncertain of anything and we’ll be able to help before you set off.
I can’t see my driver
Sometimes our drivers can be held up by heavy traffic. In these rare instances, they might not be at the pick-up point on time. If your driver isn’t there, call the number on your e-ticket to find out how long they’ll be.
I’m running behind
Call the number on your e-ticket to let us know if you’re not going to be at the pick-up point on time. Your driver will wait for you for up to 45 minutes. If you’re delayed for longer than 45 minutes, we will send an alternative driver to you, so by updating us as soon as you know you’re delayed, we can get your alternate driver lined up. For delays that run over three hours, you’ll need to rebook your transfers and contact your travel insurer.
Transfer times from Sharm El Sheikh Airport
To help you plan your travel in Egypt, here’s an overview of average transfer times to popular areas near Sharm El Sheikh Airport:
Your return transfer depends on your transport:
Private vehicle passengers
- Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation. You’ll find the collection time on your e-ticket
- If you’ve opted to receive SMS messages from us, we’ll send a reminder text with the pick-up details for you
- Aim to be ready to leave 15 minutes before you’re due to be collected
- Have your e-ticket ready to show to the driver
Shuttle bus passengers
- Your pick-up details will be available online 24 hours before your flight in the ‘My Bookings’ section of the hoppa site
- It’s worth agreeing to receive text messages from us as we’ll send you a text the day before your flight
- Try to get to your pick-up point 15 minutes before your bus arrives
- Be sure to have your e-ticket ready to present to the driver
If your driver doesn’t arrive on time, call the number on your e-ticket for an update.