Arrive happy with Agadir rides & airport transfers.
Agadir Al Massira Airport is approximately 25km from the Moroccan city of Agadir; a modern city primarily catering to the many tourists who come here to relax and unwind in the beautiful sunshine of Morocco. The city’s main focus is its expanse of golden beach and its promenade lined with a selection of bars, cafes, restaurants and hotels.
There are also many activities available, including golf, tennis, horse riding and water sports. If you want to venture further away from the main resort and experience a unique adventure then there are quite a few tour operators offering camel rides, day excursions and hiking tours to some stunning scenic spots.
One of the places worth taking an excursion to is Essaouira, an impressive fortified town with a bustling atmosphere and fantastic beaches popular with surfers. Haggle for local goods such as Berber rugs and exotic spices in the souk (open air market) or walk the town walls lined with cannons and watchtowers.
If you’ve arranged every part of your Morocco trip apart from your Agadir Airport transfers, choose hoppa to get you there. We work with a team of transfer providers to offer an easy, no-fuss service, and we’ll make sure you get back in time for your flight home at the end of your stay, too.
Booking your airport transfers in Agadir
To book your transfers, tell us your holiday details in the section at the top of this page. When you hit the ‘Search’ button you’ll be given a choice of shuttle buses and private vehicles that are available for your holiday.
Can’t choose between private vehicle or shuttle bus?
Here’s a look at what both transport types have to offer:
Private vehicle passengers…
- meet the driver at the scheduled pick-up time listed on the e-ticket (read on to find out more about the e-ticket)
- set off from the airport after meeting the driver
- are the only passengers in the vehicle
- are taken directly to the holiday accommodation and don’t have any drop-off points en route
Shuttle bus passengers…
- share the journey with passengers from different groups
- might have to wait for up to 45 minutes before leaving the airport because other passengers will be arriving on flights that land later
- have a designated drop-off point and the bus stops to allow fellow passengers to get off at their drop-off points along the way
How much does an Agadir Airport transfer cost?
The prices listed next to each transfer transport option are what you’ll pay if you book then and there. These prices are based on the current currency rates, so they are subject to change.
Therefore, if you start looking for transfers now and decide to return to your search on another day, the price might have changed since you first started looking.
I’ve selected my transport
When you’ve chosen your shuttle bus or private vehicle, you’ll reach the ‘Extras’ page. This includes the ‘Anything we can help with?’ box. Here, you can tell us information such as whether you’ll have a wheelchair with you. We’ll then try to match this information to your vehicle.
Is there a luggage limit?
The allowance for both bus and private vehicle passengers is one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase per person. If you think you’ll be bringing more than this, make sure you book a vehicle that suits your needs.
We’ll send you an e-ticket when you complete your booking with us. This is an important document that confirms your Agadir Airport transfer booking and includes information about where to meet your driver.
Print off your e-ticket so that you can show it to your driver when you meet them in Morocco and when you’re heading back to the airport at the end of your trip.
Where shall I go when I get into Agadir?
The instructions about where you need to go when you land in Agadir can be found in the ‘Find my pick-up’ section of your e-ticket. Due to local restrictions, drivers aren’t allowed to enter the airport, so you’ll need to make sure you read and follow the joining instructions carefully.
If you can’t see any information about where you need to go in this portion of your ticket, call the number and we’ll direct you from there. It’s worth checking this section of your e-ticket before you fly as you can contact us at hoppa, and we’ll be able to help before you set off.
I can’t see my driver
If you reach the pick-up point and your driver isn’t there, call the number on your e-ticket. We’ll let you know how long they’ll be.
I’m running late
If you’re not going to make your arranged pick-up time, call the number on your e-ticket to let us know as soon as possible. Your driver will wait for you for up to 45 minutes. If you’re delayed for longer than 45 minutes, we will send an alternative driver to you. For delays that run over three hours, rearrange your transfers with us and contact your travel insurer.
Transfer times from Agadir Airport
Agadir Al-Massira Airport serves around one million passengers each year. It is a 40-minute drive from the centre of Agadir, meaning you can unload your bags and take a stroll along the beach within an hour of leaving the airport.
Your return airport transfer out of Agadir depends on your transport type:
Private vehicle passengers
- Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at the time on your e-ticket
- We’ll also send a reminder text with pick-up details to those who have opted into SMS messages
- Try to be ready to leave 15 minutes before you’re due to set off
- Make sure you have your e-ticket ready to show to the driver
Shuttle bus passengers
- You can check your pick-up details online 24 hours before your flight. Head to the ‘My Bookings’ section of the hoppa site to find out where to go and what time you’ll be setting off
- If you’ve chosen to receive SMS messages from us, we’ll send you a text the day before your flight
- We suggest you get to your pick-up point 10 minutes before your bus arrives
- Have your e-ticket ready to present to the driver
If your driver doesn’t arrive on time, you’ll need to call the number on your e-ticket for an update on their location.