Arrive happy with Murcia rides & airport transfers.
Murcia San Javier Airport is your gateway to some of the most popular destinations in Spain, including Murcia, Torrevieja and Cartagena. It is a fairly small airport that mainly caters to charter services and low cost airlines, with Ryanair services to the UK making up the majority of flights. It might be a small airport but there are all the facilities you would expect of a much larger one, including several shops, restaurants and cafés.
This region, also named Costa Calida, of Spain has some of the best beaches and family-friendly resorts in the country. La Manga Club is the destination if you’re after the luxury experience; its spa, golf course and incredible accommodation make it the perfect place for a bit of pampering. And then for those wanting to get back to nature there’s La Manga de mar Menor with its spotless beach, stunning countryside scenery and wildlife park. Or if a gorgeous sandy beach and activities for the children are top of your list then you can’t do better than Alfaix, where beach lounging and adrenaline pumping water sports are the main draws.
Murcia is nothing like a typical city. Instead of the hectic pace you’d expect, there is a small-town vibe in this corner of Spain. While there’s plenty to see and do here, everything here is delivered at a sedate speed, making this an ideal destination for those seeking a city break with a difference.
If you’re jetting off soon and just need to arrange your airport transfers from Murcia, choose hoppa. Airport transport in this region of Spain is provided by our experienced team of providers who offer a reliable, no-fuss journey to your accommodation.
Booking Murcia airport transfers with hoppa
To begin the booking process, just fill out your travel information in the section at the top of this page and we’ll give you a selection of both private and shuttle transport options with live pricing quotes. But what if you can’t choose between our vehicle options?
Shuttle or Private?
If you’re trying to work out how you want to get to your holiday accommodation, here’s a breakdown of how our private hire vehicles and shuttles buses work.
- If you’re looking for the cheapest Murcia airport transfers, this is the best option
- You’ll share the journey with other groups of holidaymakers, and the bus takes a set route that includes designated drop-off points
- You can expect to set off around 45 minutes after you’ve landed in Spain, which allows everyone using the shuttle time to get to the agreed meet point
- If you want a direct option that will offer the quickest transfer to your accommodation, our private vehicles are your best bet
- Private hire vehicles are exclusively for your party, so you’ll travel direct to your accommodation without any stops along the way
- You’ll leave at the time listed on your e-ticket
How much do airport transfers from Murcia Airport cost?
You’ll see the prices listed next to each transport option available for your journey. As these prices are live, they can change from day to day. This is because of things such as fluctuating currency exchange rates and local resort pricings.
So, if you begin your search today and return to it tomorrow, you may find that the cost has changed slightly. However, the price you pay is the amount listed when you book, and this won’t alter after you’ve completed your booking.
How much luggage can I bring?
We limit luggage to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. If you’re planning on bringing more than this with you, let us know and we’ll work with you to accommodate you.
When you’ve booked your Murcia airport transfers with us, you’ll receive an e-ticket in your email inbox. This is both confirmation of your booking and a handy guide to everything you need to know about your journey. We would strongly recommend printing it off and taking a paper copy along with you, just in case you can’t access it online when asked to show it to your driver.
I’ve landed in Murcia – what happens next?
After you’ve picked up your bags, you’ll need to follow the instructions in the ‘Find my pick-up’ section of your e-ticket to locate your driver. If you can’t see any directions, call the number on your e-ticket and we’ll help you from there.
Exact details depend on whether you’ve opted for a shuttle bus or a private transfer, as well as the travel provider running the service, so be sure to follow the directions given carefully. Also call us if you’re having trouble locating your driver for any reason.
What should I do if I miss my pick-up time?
If there is a delay and you’re going to be late, please give us a call to let us know. Depending on how late you are, we’ll be able to let your driver know to wait for you (our drivers wait for up to 45 minutes after the original joining time); send a new driver to pick you up if your delay falls between 45 minutes and three hours; or advise on rebooking with us (this applies to delays that run over three hours).
In the case of your delay exceeding three hours, you’ll need to rebook your transfers with us and speak to your travel insurance provider.
Murcia airport transfer times
To help you plan your holiday in Murcia, here’s a quick-look guide to average transfer times from the airport:
La Manga del Mar
Getting home with hoppa
For your return journey with us, you’ll need to read through the second ‘Find my pick-up’ section on your e-ticket. Again, these instructions depend on how you’re travelling with us:
Return by shuttle bus
- Your pick-up will be made available from 24 hours before your departure. Head to the ‘My bookings’ section here on the hoppa site to see the details
- Pick-up information will also be sent to you via text if you’ve opted into our SMS notifications
- If you can’t find your departure information, contact us by calling the number on your e-ticket
- Please arrive at your pick-up point at least 15 minutes before you’re due to leave
Return by private transport
- Your driver will collect you from your accommodation at the time specified on your e-ticket
- You’ll also be notified by text message if you’ve agreed to receiving SMS messages from hoppa
- Please be ready to leave at least 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time
Whether you’re travelling by bus or private transfer, let us know if you’re driver isn’t there on time to pick you up for your return journey. We’ll be able to let you know where they are.